- TRANSITION 2020
- SCHOOL RULES
- GCSE RESULTS 2019
- LATEST NEWS
- SCHOOL DAY
- SCHOOL TERM DATES
- PARENTS’ EVENING
- SCHOOL POLICIES
- E SAFETY
- School Council
- SPORTS COLLEGE
- ENRICHMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- PREVENT DUTY
- Curriculum Plans
- COVID-19 School Updates
- Software for home
The internet has become an integral part of our and our children’s lives. A world has opened up which offers many positive opportunities.
Children start using computers from a very early age and are increasingly using the Internet more and more whether it is at home, in school, on their mobile phones or on a games console. With this in mind, Internet Safety and knowing how to help protect children and young people online is essential.
Just as we want to keep our child safe in the real world, we will want to do the same in the virtual world. It is important that we understand enough about the Internet to keep our children safe from harm but is equally important that we equip our children with the skills they need to keep themselves safe so they can experience the Internet positively and responsibly.
In partnership together we can educate our children to be responsible users of the internet.
Here are several links that offer support, guidance and help. If more information is needed please contact Mrs Oddie (Deputy Headteacher).
- @BrownedgeStMar1 any good for you? t.co/sUHPgI0R5T
- @SSmith_History @hscbsm t.co/UMtlPhnR0I
- Well our live stream assembly happened today, who won the House Cup I hear you ask???? Well all of you wonderful pe… t.co/sdpZs2ykZ1
- Do you want to know who our new senior prefects are? Do you want to know which house will finish the year as House… t.co/AqsOoLVK1z
- Mrs Pontifex visited St Patrick’s RC Primary school yesterday as part of transition, she also had the honour of acc… t.co/wSBeq2M06M
Follow @BrownedgeStMary on twitter.