- TRANSITION 2020
- SCHOOL RULES
- GCSE RESULTS 2019
- LATEST NEWS
- SCHOOL DAY
- SCHOOL TERM DATES
- PARENTS’ EVENING
- SCHOOL POLICIES
- E SAFETY
- School Council
- SPORTS COLLEGE
- ENRICHMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- PREVENT DUTY
- Curriculum Plans
- COVID-19 School Updates
- Software for home
Please find below two key documents about SEND – the Local Offer/Report and the Special Education Needs policy.
Brownedge SEN Local Offer/Report is information for Parents and carers of students with SEND. For further information please contact Mrs Bradshaw in school.
- @BrownedgeStMar1 any good for you? t.co/sUHPgI0R5T
- @SSmith_History @hscbsm t.co/UMtlPhnR0I
- Well our live stream assembly happened today, who won the House Cup I hear you ask???? Well all of you wonderful pe… t.co/sdpZs2ykZ1
- Do you want to know who our new senior prefects are? Do you want to know which house will finish the year as House… t.co/AqsOoLVK1z
- Mrs Pontifex visited St Patrick’s RC Primary school yesterday as part of transition, she also had the honour of acc… t.co/wSBeq2M06M
Follow @BrownedgeStMary on twitter.