What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for dinners, trips and other items such as a school tie, apron, school planner/diary, revision guide and hoodies.
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you will never need to miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
How does ParentPay help your school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre.
How do you get started?
We will send you an activation letter containing your activation details to enable you to set up your ParentPay account.
If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.
Firefly Parent Portal
Firefly is our new parent portal designed to bring all of your digital interactions with school into one place. You will be able to see behaviour, attendance, reviews, and reports as you have been able to do in Insight, but in addition to this you will also be able to view a brief overview of Teams assignments set including the due date and if it is overdue. (in the same way we used to share home learning information on Insight before Teams). It will also be the place you go to book onto virtual events, CASEO activities, trips and receive communication from school. In summary we are now able to replace 3 separate services (Insight, SchoolCloud & ParentMail) with one single portal and be able to engage with you in a more consistent way than we have previously been able to.
Firefly has a great web interface that works on all types of devices and Apps for both parents and students, which will make it easier for parents and students to interact with school.
To access Firefly
Use the Firefly link under the Parents & Pupils - Parent Portals option on the menu, or click here
The first time you access Firefly you will need to click on the link that says “New to Firefly? Activate your account”
You will then be asked to enter your email address – this is the email address that we hold on record and regularly communicate with you through.
Then click activate account
- An email will then be sent to you that will contain a link to activate your account.
- You will then be prompted to choose a password.
- You will then be prompted to active your account.
- You will now be logged into the Parent Portal
Once logged into Firefly please take some time to become familiar with the menu structures. There is a help button in the form of a Question Mark on the left hand side of the page where you will find a link to the online help centre.
Please let us know any questions or comments you may have via email@example.com