Are you worried?
If you don’t feel safe or you’re worried about the safety of another student, talk to a member of staff you feel comfortable with.
OR you can tell us out of school hours.
You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in immediate danger and need help straight away, always phone 999.
Other helpful support:
If you are in crisis and need immediate support please contact:
- The Samaritans – Call 08457 909090
- Childline (up to 25 years) – Call 0800 1111
- Shout (24/7 Crisis text line for young people) - Text Shout to 85258
- Lancashire Mental Health Crisis Line - 0800 953 0110
- NSPCC – Whatever your worry - 0808 800 5000
Or you can get support online from Kooth: www.kooth.com
*Calls from private/ withheld numbers will not be answered. If you are worried about your safety, we will need to involve other people who can help you, but we will support you through this.*